T. Scott Nunnery, R.A., LEED AP BD&C
Mr. Nunnery is a graduate from the University of Colorado School of Environmental Design, where he earned a Bachelor of Environmental Design degree with emphasis on architecture and planning. He is a registered Architect in the State of Colorado with experience in planning and design related to custom-single and multi-family residential, resort, commercial, and institutional projects.
Mr. Nunnery has diverse experience, knowledge and training gained from over 25 years in the field of architectural design and construction. His design and planning experience includes a wide variety of project categories as well as involvement in project management, A/E standard of care, construction documentation, construction administration and existing conditions analysis which includes premises liability evaluations and construction defect assessments. He also has extensive experience in mountain climate design and construction. Mr. Nunnery is knowledgeable in design of wood and light steel frame construction, roof system design including ventilation, exterior cladding systems (including stucco and EIFS), window and door installation, envelope thermal and moisture protection, rated assemblies and related products, and site and building accessibility standards. He is a LEED Accredited Professional.
Mr. Nunnery has worked extensively with structural, mechanical, and electrical design engineers related to building functionality, efficiency, life-safety and problem solving. He has also worked extensively with civil, survey, and geotechnical engineers in developing an array of site solutions for accommodating safe and accessible access throughout project sites and buildings to limit premise liability for owners.
Representative engagements include:
Property Types -
- Single and multifamily family custom, track, and factory-built residences, resort facilities and amenities, hotels, commercial properties, manufacturing, and office buildings.
Property Assessments -
- Evaluation and assessment of existing conditions.
Post-event Investigations -
- Inspections and evaluations of properties following loss events.
- Recommendations for repairs and remediation.
Design Review and Existing Conditions Analysis -
- Review of contract documents and as-built conditions for adherence to design standards.
- Review of contract documents and as-built conditions for building